Town is one of the maps you can play on Survival Mode on Call of Duty Black Ops two Zombies. The city is also featured in the Tranzit game mode, however, not all the perks and etc. are in the City when you play Tranzit. Survival Mode is the classic zombie game -- survive as many rounds as possible against the zombie horde! Green Run City features perks, limited wall weapons, Pack-a-Punch Upgrade Machine, and the Mystery Magic Box. When you are in the City on Tranzit the Pack-a-Punch is underground, however, when playing City on Survival Mode the Pack-a-Punch is in the center of the map where the lava is.
The method that this article is going to explain for Black Ops two Zombie City can be done either in Solo or Cooperative mode. It may be more difficult with up to 4-players, though. The main reason why this approach is better with less players on City is because this system involves a lot of running & grouping up zombies into a specific pattern. When more players are present, there is a higher risk that someone will make a mistake and cause the zombies to be scattered too much to the point of them ambushing you.
First and foremost, you'll want to make as many points as you can on the first couple rounds on Black Ops two Zombies Green City. Shoot the zombies with the M1911 pistol a few times then knife them to maximize points. There is a M14 and Olympia shotgun in the area. Both are outside on the walls of the buildings in Green Run City. Alternatively, you could could just skip buying those weapons and use the Mystery Magic Box. The Mystery Magic box can give you a ton of different weapons to use in Black Ops two Zombies -- good or bad. Look up in the sky for a blue light. The blue light indicates where the Mystery Magic Box is located. When I played the Mystery Magic Box was on the second floor of the bar. I believe this is where it always spawns at round 1, however, I am not entirely sure (will edit this page later when I confirm).
Black Ops two Zombies Green Run City: Figure 8 Running Strategy
The tactic for Green Run City is quite simple, but is very effective. You need to run from the Bar building back to the second story building that is diagonal from the Bar. Each building has a blown out wall on the second floor that allows you to jump down. No zombies can jump up to the ledge and attack you from behind -- they can only jump down. You can escape by continuously jumping of these ledges. Start by either standing at the second story building of the bar ledge or the other second story ledge where Jugger-Nog is.
Shoot zombies that run up the stairs and jump down IMMEDIATELY once they get too close or damage you. Most of the zombies should be grouped up behind you and some will still be running up the stairs when you jump off. After you jump off, sprint to the next building which will either be the Bar or building that has Jugger-nog. You will basically be making a "FIGURE 8" run.
Shoot any zombies that are in front of you when running and do not run back into large groups of zombies or you will be trapped!! Most of the zombies should remain behind you as long as you wait for most of them to run up the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travelling_with_Pets stairs of each building. However, it should be noted that you can easily get stuck if too many zombies happen to be in front of you when trying to get inside the bar or go up one of the stairs. To avoid this, continue to run, but always allow the giant "train like group" of zombies to follow you up the stairs then jump when it becomes too dangerous.
The main goal when doing this FIGURE 8 technique on Black Ops two Green Run City is to avoid getting stuck in a group of zombies. Getting stuck between groups of zombies is very easy in higher rounds on Black Ops two. However, whenever you keep majority of the zombies behind you, the game is much easier.
Also, you do not necessarily have to shoot the zombies while standing next to the second story building ledges. If you want to you can shoot them while they are behind you as long as you keep moving at the same time. Otherwise you will be overrun if you stop moving!!
Call of Duty Black Ops two Zombies: Green Run City on Survival Mode (Tips and Tricks)
Most important things you need to do in order to increase your chances of surviving on the Black Ops two Green Run City Survival map:
- Purchase Jugger-nog perk. This will increase the amount of damage you can recieve before going down by either a zombie or other danger like the fire in city (jugger-nog is important on most Black Ops two Zombie maps)
- Also buy the Speed Cola, Quick Revive and Stamin-Up perks. Stamin-Up is very important because this system involves running around almost constantly. Quick revive will still work when playing on Solo, however, I believe there is a limited amount of times you can buy it.
- Try and get the best weapons out of the Mystery Magic Box! The ray gun. RPD machine gun, HAMR, and MTAR are excellent weapons. There are other weapons that are great too, but those are just a few great ones. Some weapons on Black Ops two Zombies are horrible for killing zombies on high rounds
- When you have enough points, upgrade your weapons using the Pack-a-Punch Machine (Costs 5000 points).
- Buy Galvaknuckles -- located at bottom of stairs in Bar. These are a new Black Ops two Zombies melee weapon! They are way more powerful than the knife!
- When low on ammo, either upgrade your weapon if you have not already done so, look for a max ammo, or use the Mystery Magic Box to get another weapon
- If you need time to get a weapon out of the Mystery Magic box because you are low on ammo, do not kill the final zombie!!! As long as you do not kill the final zombie the round will be delayed and you will not be attacked by large groups of zombies. This is what most players have always done on Call of Duty Black Ops two Zombie maps
- AVOID THE FIRE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE ON GREEN RUN City SURVIVAL. The lava in City can eventually kill you and will kill you faster if you are wounded by a zombie. Jump over the cracks to avoid damage or run through them quickly!
- VERY IMPORTANT FOR RUNNING FIGURE 8 System ON BLACK OPS two ZOMBIES: When firing at zombies when standing next to the ledges on the second story building, do not wait too long before jumping if you are taking damage! If the zombies damage you enough to the point where your screen is red then you will die when jumping! The fall will kill you!