Try a Hair Mask Once a Week
Hair masks are an awesome way to nourish dry and over-processed hair between visits to the salon. But even if your hair is relatively healthy it can still benefit from a hair mask. In the summer, when you are out in the sun more and swimming in the ocean or in the pool, a hair mask may be just the ticket to keep your hair looking its best. Here's how to get the maximum results from using a hair mask.
1. It's a good idea to ask your stylist for the best hair mask for your hair. You'll want something that's going to revitalize, moisturize, or nourish your hair. Better yet, you might want a hair mask that does all three. Enjoy Professional Hair Care Mask, for example, softens, moisturizes, and makes your hair healthier. Who doesn't want that?
2. Once you've found a hair mask, use it once a week.
3. Shampoo and rinse your hair as usual but don't apply conditioner.
4. Wrap a towel around your hair and squeeze out the excess water. You'll want damp but not soggy wet hair for the next step.
5. Work the mask into your hair with your fingertips. Use generous portions. If you have dry or damaged hair you'll want to cover the entire head of hair from the roots to the ends. Avoid the roots for other types of hair.
6. Wrap your hair up in a warm towel and let the mask sit for 3 to 5 minutes.
7. Rinse the mask completely out and finish with a rinse of cool water.
There you go. Try a hair mask and try these seven simple steps and you'll have healthier hair!
Stay Beautiful! - Audrey