- First and foremost, make sure to back up all the files you have in your iPhone in iTunes. Jailbreaking is a risky process, so we'll never know what might go wrong.
- Click from a selection of software you can see on your iPhone then download it. Make the wisest pick because one wrong choice can be very harmful to your mobile. Some softwares have carry loads of viruses that will swoon and impair your operating system.
- Slide the software to jailbreak.
- Drink a cup of coffee, watch tv or do your laundry as you wait for it to finish downloading. When the software is done doing its magic, you will see a pop-up notifying you that Cydia was installed properly.
- Restart your iPhone, wait for a few seconds to load back, then there you go.. you can now enjoy your tool.
Jailbreak iPhone 4