What Should I Do to Convert Videos for iPod - How to Convert Videos for iPod Correctlt and Easily?
As a line of portable media player, iPod can be used to store and play songs, images and videos. But some videos cannot be played on iPod for iPod does not support the video format. In that case, you should download a video converter to convert those videos for your iPod. Following is a simple introduction of how to choose and use video converter. If you want to convert videos for your iPod but don't know how to do it, please keep on reading.
iPod video converter is designed to convert your favorite videos into suitable formats so that you can play them on iPod. A powerful iPod video converter should have the following features:
1. Supports many video formats, from HD RM, RMVB, AVI, WMV, ASF, MPG, MPEG, MPE, M1V, MPV2, MP4, DAT, MOV, to VOB.
2. Create photo slideshow with title, credits and background music for your iPod3
3. Edit videos by clipping, cropping and merging to playback your loved videos on iPod
4. Download videos online.
To convert videos for your iPod, please try to follow the steps below.
1. Download and install a iPod Video Converter.
2. Launch the video converter, and then add the video into the video converter.
3. Choose the proper format and select the output path.
4. Click “Convert”.
5. Connect your iPod to your Mac or PC.
6. Open iTunes and find your iPod under DEVICES category.
7. Go to Movies tab on top, and check the Sync option to transfer your newly converted video to iPod with iTunes.
If you don't know how to choose a video converter, you can try BlazeVideo iPod Video Converter.
This useful video converter will convert video to iPod at a super fast speed, and it also offer many features for you to convert and edit videos. Want to know more about BlazeVideo iPod Video Converter? Why not just go to the official website of BlazeVideo and get more information about this excellent iPod video converter?