(1) Seven Laws of Success (By Herbert W. Armstrong, Ambassador College Press, 1974)
(2) The real God---- Proofs and promises
Seven Laws of Success
What is success? Fame, fortune, power, wisdom???
1. Fix the right goal:
Don’t chase the ‘wind’. Chase the right goal. We need spiritual food and living water.
2. Success preparation through education/educate yourself toward the right goal:
3. Build and maintain good health:
4. Drive to the right goal:
Accept and do the most tedious and difficult tasks/jobs even you don’t like. Who knows? You may learn and get unexpected and valuable experience from it. Finish the important tasks before doing ‘hea’ things e.g. watching silly programmes/series/ surfing the Internet.
5. Use resourcefulness when needed to work out solutions:
6. Perseverance: Don’t give up
7. Build a relationship with a Creator God and seek His guidance and assistance:
Not all people can keep the ‘7’ but we can try to do our best. The last one is not the least. If people got the first 6, they are not successful. But if they got the last one and put it in the first priority, they can experience what success is.