Madd Gear VX2 Pro Scooter, Blue Shop Online
4.0 out of 5 stars (15 customer reviews)
MADD's original MGP scooter is one of the Australian skate company's first, bestselling scooters. The newest iteration has been updated with a new four-inch wide VX2 MGP fluted deck, VX2 slide-in brake system, and scalloped 82.5-degree downtube for reduced weight, improved strength, and a sweet ride. 100-millimeter MGP 85A, 12-spoke Pro Core wheels offer a fresh look and smooth ride.
- Four-inch wide VX2 MGP fluted deck and scalloped 82.5-degree downtube; now 30% stronger and lighter
- New Flex brake design with improved angle for reduced tension on flex point; connected with two bolts for extra strength and elimination of sideways movement
- Pro-Spec reinforced forks and MADD VX2 alloy brake system
- MADD triple clamp
- K-1 bearing set
- MGP Squid grips
- FSA B53 alloy headset
- MGP two-tone Shocktape
- Affix integrated bar clamp system
- 100-millimeter MGP 85A, 12-spoke Pro Core wheels
- 220-pound maximum rider weight
- Recommended for riders age eight and above
About MADD Gear MADD was formed in 2002 by Mike Horne, who sought to create an Australian skate brand for Australian kids. The company's rugged, street-ready product line soon began to catch on internationally, with sales expanding into the USA, United Kingdom and European markets, with sales offices and Pro Teams established across the world to keep a finger on the pulse of international trends.
Having Pro Teams around the world also aids in the company's development and testing, allowing MADD to build products to meet the high standards of today’s riders. All MADD products are tested by independent laboratories, in compliance with required local and retail legislature, and the company sponsors events, volunteers time for instructional camps and programs, judges competitions, and donates products to fundraisers and events. MADD also supports youth development initiatives, partnering with non-profit organizations and local youth groups, as well as joining various forums to represent and support the skate industry.
- Madd Gear Complete Scooter
- New Fluted Deck & Scalloped Headtube Now 30% stronger and 30% lighter
- ALL 2012 models have FSA headsets
- NEW Flex Brake design -New angle = less tension on flex point, Connected with 2 bolts = extra strength & no sideways movement
- New Clamps have bolts moved to one side = easier & faster to tighten
Tags: Buying Madd Gear VX2 Pro Scooter, Blue, Great Prices Madd Gear VX2 Pro Scooter, Blue, Madd Gear VX2 Pro Scooter, Blue Review, Discount Madd Gear VX2 Pro Scooter, Blue, Madd Gear VX2 Pro Scooter, Blue On Sale
This post is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program specially designed to provide a means for websites to earn promotion fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com